? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 21, 2009

Taiwan News About President Ma Ying-jeou

I think this is the MOST FASCINATING and MOST RIDICULOUS news I've ever seen in my life time...

Once I switched channel to Taiwan News in order to see the circumstances of villages in Taiwan after the rainstorm at 8th August 2009, I burst out laughter and rushed to my room and took out my handphone to take video.

Well, President Ma Ying-jeou, who is currently the president of Taiwan was distrusted by the people. This is due to his incapability in handle matter. He, AS A PRESIDENT, went to his friend's wedding ceremony when some villages in Taiwan were under damaged by the serious rainstorm. His helper more "kao-latt". He went to celebrate Fathers' Day with his father in a 5-stars restaurant by that time. There are more cases showed President Ma's inability that I do not mention here...
What kind of president is this...? =.=ll

So, all those Taiwanese who "beh syok" him edited some MVs (music videos) to embarrass and criticize him...

And... Here is the video, ENJOY!!! =D



PS: Sorry, the video is not very clear because I took it in front of the TV...

0 comments: