? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Piano Grade 7 Examinations

Woke up at 6.00 in the morning, and "spam" practising my piano pieces.

Kept practising until 9.30 in the morning, my mom then fetched mi to the venue of my piano examinations, Hotel Istana, Jalan Raja Chulan.

Indescribable NERVOUS...

Sitting on a chair, and waiting for my turn.

Tremble with fair...

Finally, the door opened.

The examiner came out from the room, and invited mi to go in.

A cold shiver ran through my spine... =.=ll

I breathed in deeply, as deep as I could, and went in with the examiner.

Fortunately, I met with a friendly one.

"Good morning," I greeted him.

"Good morning," he said, "How's your day today?"

"Fine, thank you," I replied. This seemed like kindergarten English Lesson... =.=ll

He invited mi to sit and test the piano.

"So, you want to begin with your scale, or pieces?"

"Scale, please," I replied.

"Alright."

All requirements must be played from memory. The examiner asked for each type of scales and arpeggios required, and aimed to hear a balance of legato and staccato, as appropriate.

I had accidentally slipped some notes at the beginning in such tense situation, and after that were quite smooth.

Then, we proceeded to the second section, pieces playing.

Every candidate is to choose 3 pieces from 9. Candidate is allowed to look at the score while playing.

The first piece was the worst, I think. And second piece was the best, I think. While the third piece, I had accidentally slipped ONE note at the ending part....... BULL SHIT... =.=ll

After the pieces playing, we then proceeded to sight-reading.

In this section, candidate will be given a short interval of up to half a minute in which to look through and perform it for assessment. This was the WORST among all section. I was not good enough in reading notes.

We proceeded to the last section before I end this exams, aural tests. Aural tests are to test a candidate's aural ability and awareness and his/her perceptive response to music. It was something like... answering some questions in speaking.

I did quite okay in this section, but sometimes would totally had no idea what talking him...

"Thank you for coming, you may relax now, good bye," he said before letting mi off.

"Thank you, buh-byeee."

Phew... FINALLY PIANO EXAMS OVER!!!

*And I met ZhengKang there. He was going to take his grade 6 piano examinations. LOLS

Very the happy now... =D

***************************************************************
By the way, I received this e-mail from my uncle from Penang. I would like to share with you guys.

-eNj0y-


Mini MJ... cute right? XD

0 comments: