? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Aloevera Skin Conditioning Gel

Thanks to Mr. Wu Chu Jing who recommended me for the so called EFFECTIVE "Rosa-T"...

Let me explain what's Rosa-T. Well, it's a skin conditioning gel which treat ONLY Chujing's pimples on his face. He told mi that Rosa-T good la, can cure pimples la, see my face so clean without a pimple la, and bla bla bla....

So, I took the risk to buy it with the price of RM49.90.

After using Rosa-T for a month, there were more and more pimples growing on my face...

I was like, WTF man!! Spent RM49.90 for those pimples =.=ll

My mom also was astonished by the growing rate of pimples on my face recently. Besides, many of my friends asked what happened to my face.

Mingren asked during tuition class: "What happened to your face?"

ChuJing said in class: " Nowadays your face got alot pimples leh..." (He some more dare to say.. =.=ll)

Liew Zhen Yi also said: " Your pimples very sexy! "

Even my tuition teacher asked mi: " Wahh, why your face so yeng one?"

Heck... =.=ll

Last but not least, Kum Zhun recommended mi another skin conditioning gel, which is made from aloevera plant.

When I reached home, I asked my mom to buy mi one aloevera skin gel.

She then said, "um... I think i did buy it some years ago."

Subsequently, she opened her drawer in her bedroom, and found one NUSKIN Aloevera skin conditioning gel.

Thank god~

Everyday after I wake up and before I off to bed, I apply some aloevera skin conditioning gel on my face. Hopefully the pimples will gone as fast as possible.

HOWEVER!!! The pimples are still remaining on my face until TODAY...

I decided to go through the directions and also ingredients to make sure I used it wisely.




Yea... I am always following the correct directions.

The gel really does contain aloe barbadensis leaf juice what...

Then, I continued reading...

And... This is the climax... =.=ll




Expired date- 24th April 2008!!!
2008!!!!!!!!!
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF.......
No wonder...
My face... my youth... T.T

0 comments: