? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Farewell, My Second Rubik's Cube

Today, is my first day of my duty (librarian duty) ON FRIDAY...

Well, to tell the truth, Friday is a really boring day, just simply because there are only few "diligent" students came to library for their Nilam or RM/RP.

As usual, I headed to library on schedule and got myself ready for my duty.

Normally, I would carry out my duties such as patrolling. However today, my Committee Leader, which is Committee Leader of Creative Art and Maintenance Committee, Wai Shin, asked mi to help out her in decorating the library with rows of "Jalur Gemilang's" in conjunction with patriotic month.

It's quite ridiculous to ask a GIRL to climb up and down using a ladder, isn't it? =.=ll

As well as "erotic"... isn't it? =.=lllll

So...

That was when I became her "gulei" (slave). I kept climbing up and down using the ladder in order to stuck the flags into the ceiling of the library.



Thanks A LOT to Tan Tien Chee. He had volunteered himself to lend us a hand even though he is not member of our committee.

After we finished our decoration, and after my duty, I returned home by LRT as usual.

In LRT, I took out my Rubik's cube from my schoolbag and... play lo...

My brother be the timekeeper. He recorded the time that I use to solve the Rubik's cube.

I tried my very best to solve the Rubik's cube as fast as I could in order to break my old records.



SUDDENLY....



I did not break my record. Instead, I broke the Rubik's cube...

Haiz... second Rubik's cube gone so sudden. Felt so awkward when my Rubik's cube suddenly broke to pieces in LRT...

I couldn't fix it because one of the spring had lost in LRT....... =.=ll


Facts: I lost both my first and second rubik's cubes in LRT. What an inevitable fate...


0 comments: