? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm Back! =D

I'm back to MapleStory again!!!

Thanks to Mr.Wu Chu Jing who gave me the latest patch via my thumbdrive which enable my MapleStory to run smoothly. And, the graphic bugs was solved without cause and reason... O.o"

Got so excited when I successfully ran MapleStory.

Seriously, I do not want to get addicted to MapleStory like the old days, so, I'm trying my best to reduce the time that I used to play MapleStory.

Once I logged in my character, everyone in my buddy list and my guild greeted mi surprisingly, and asked mi where have I been for the 73 days that I did not showed up myself in MapleStory.

The reason is:
1. Due to graphic problem, and
2. I was hacked by one of my friend, Ahl0kzai... =.=ll

I'm back to MapleStory to rebuild my hacked character, and to build another new character in KOC, which is the latest patch of Maple Episode 2.

After the greetings, one of my buddy, UnderUrSpell asked mi to go to Free Market to meet him.

He donated mi 2 valuable items which is fairfrozen WA 97 (clean), and pink adventure cape WA 3 str 6.

THANKS TO HIM MUCH MUCH!!! I will requite for his kindness in future once I rebuild my character.


Subsequently, my guildmates invited mi to go to Malaysia Boss, Scarlion, with them. So long time no see, I accepted their invitation lo...

We distributed ourselves into 3 parties and got into the map of the Boss monster.

We were all so hectic while summoning the boss monster.

However, once the boss monster was summoned, many of the party members disconnected for no reason.

INCLUDING THE HIGHEST LEVEL... =.=ll

After many attempts, we fought for almost an hour and finally, the boss monster transformed into body 3.

For your information, we only left 6 people who were still fighting, while the others had disconnected.

Then suddenly...

TOMB!! First blood appeared... =.=ll

Now we only left 5 people. It's quite impossible for 3 attackers and 2 healers to hit down the monster. So, we ended up with giving up.

Haiz, wasted almost 300++ mana elixirs... for nothing... =.=ll

However, I appreciated it since my MapleStory could run well without a hitch... =)

0 comments: