? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yamaha Electone Grade 5 (Teacher Grade) Examination

The day began with a nervous circumstance.

No doubt, by the moment I woke up, I felt nervous before I could strech my body.

Today is the day, Yamaha Electone Grade 5 Examination.

After washing up, mom and I went to the examination venue by LRT STAR, subsequently LRT Putra and lastly, taxi. I have to admit, Malaysia's transportation is really very "convinience"!! Bagus!!

Well, the so called examintion venue is located in Yamaha Branch, so the first impression of me towards that Branch was just a small ancient building. Yet when we arrived, we were impressed of the grand sight of the branch. It was totally a big contrast with my first thought...



I was to report myself at the counter before 10.10a.m., and I did according to the instruction. And according to the registration form, my examination time was at 10.50a.m.

At around 10.15a.m., the examinor started calling the names...

"bla bla bla, bla bla bla, bla bla bla, bla bla bla..."

"Yang Chan Yee," I whispered under my breath, just for fun only, manatau...

"Yang Chan Yee," the examinor called out my name instantly.

I was like... OMG are you sure you're calling the right name? Now's only 10.15a.m. leh... =.=ll

I followed the examinor, walked through a corridoor, and sat on a bench as he asked which was set up outside the examination room. I sat there and wait, wait, wait and wait.

It was already 11.15p.m. when the examinor invited me into the examination room. Nevermind, Malaysians are always unpunctual =)

There are 4 sections to be tested,
a) Melody Singing,
b) Melody Singing with Accompaniment,
c) Accompaniment, and
d) Transposition.

Melody Singing Section- The examinor provided me a short score, and gave me less than 10 seconds to read through, and sing out the melody after playing the first note.

This section I was still fine, except that I pitched wrongly and the starting note of second bar.

Melody Singing with Accompaniment- The examinor provided me another short score, and gave me around 30 seconds to glance through, and I have to sing out the melody while playing the accompaniment. This part was usually okay for me while practising. However, today the given score was a 6/8 time signature score. I did not know why, all of a sudden, I'd forgotten the clap of 6/8 key signature, and ended up playing it very hastely, and pitched many notes wrongly...

From this section onwards, I began to lost my confidence and felt more nervous.

Accompaniment- I was given a short score, and I was to play the melody once, and play it again with my accompaniment. This part was still okay for me, but still, a little bit too rush.

Transposition- the examinor gave me a short score and allowed me to glance through for around 30 seconds. I have to play the original score once, and played it the second time by tranpose it either major 2nd up or major 2nd down. This part was the worst I guess. I couldn't calm myself down and eventually, I played many of the notes wrongly. Die shiit...

Comments from examinors: You actually can pitch and play well, but you're a little bit too rushy and nervous. Try to calm yourself next time before entering the examination room.

Forget about the past, and get ready for the coming XDD

The next examination that I would be sitting for, is theory examintion.

We entered the examination hall, and sat on our respective seats. Theory, which includes the hearing, was not a big problem for me, except that I was not sure about my answer for 3 questions...

Never ever say 3 questions only mah... YOU ARE WRONG. That 3 questions carries about 30 marks... God damn it ... =.=ll

After all was over, we went back by taxi.

Sigh... Transposition arhhh...... @*&$)(@$(^*%$@

0 comments: