? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Oscar~~~ XDD

Happy Birthday to Oscar Loooooooong~~~ whose birthday is on exactly today, 11th of September~~~~~

Who is my very old pal~
Who is my very intimate buddy~
Who I knew him since we were 4 years old in Yu Der Kindergarten~
Who... is shorter than mi  (shhhh don't tell him...) 

Happy Birthday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let us welcome the boy of the day, OSCAR~~~







Lols... lengzai leh?

Want his number? Ask me~

And take a look on his facebook:



All friends spam wish dao he dies ><"

Oh ya, Oscar!!!

You lost the bet between us...

You could not affort to win my height before your 2009 birthday!!

And you owe me a meal!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! XDDDDD

0 comments: