? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fail to Complete The Kerja Amal

First of all, I MUST sincerely "thank" to Puan Noor Fadzillah (my Moral Teacher) upon my failure of completing my Pendidikan Moral Kerja Amal...
Puan Noor Fadzillah... Sounds familiar? Check this out!! XDD


According to good students in MBS's tradition, after our final examinations, eventhough it's official school day, it's "good students'' holidays!! We were currently unoffically having vacation especially on Monday, the attendance of us, good students, are extremely magnificient, due to hair check is going on on every Monday. (Since it's about to holiday, what for we have to keep our hair short? Aiya let it be only lah~)

So last Friday, I'd already told Pn Noor Fadzillah that this Monday I would not be able to come to school as my premonition told mi, this Monday I will FEVER ^^ (Afraid of haircheck infact =.=ll)

However this Monday is the last day for us to hand up our Kerja Amal. Thus, she said, " Oh.. Monday you tak akan datang kan? Tak apa, Kerja Amal boleh hantar pada Tuesday. Hantar dekat rak di depan pejabat, Saya akan mark.". I felt relieved from anxiety to be able to hand up Kerja Amal by Tuesday. Eventually, I did not attend to school on Monday and intended to hadn up the Kerja Amal on Tuesday.

When I took out my Kerja Amal on Tuesday once I approached school, Leong Kah Wai told mi that Pn Noor Fadzillah had transferred to another school today...

I was like.... W-T-F?!?!?!?

So, I ended up with my Kerja Amal not completed. Really have to thanks to Pn Noor Fadzillah. If my Moral did not get 'A' in my SPM, I will definitely send her a BIG GIFT.

Never forget her- the Legendary "Nga Chatt Sou", Puan Noor Fadzillah~~






Some free gifts for her =D :


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Oh yea,today is first day of SPM right?



All the best to all the Form 5 in your SPM examinations, may God bless you~!

Especially to:


  • Form 5 from MBSSKL,

  • Form 5 from BOSL,

  • Form 5 from Maple Story,

  • Form 5 from the other schools,

  • and etc.





0 comments: