? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Overslept

Last night together with mom, we watched ghost film until 12a.m. ++.

She complained that every time when I sleep very late, the second morning definitely it's a very difficult task for her to wake me up.

Disregarding her complaints, I continued to stay up late, including yesterday.

And today, when I woke up, I stared at my watch and...

WTF?! 9 a.m.?!?!?!?!?!?

CONFIRM LATE...


I got flustered upon my absence to school.

However, Attempting to think back what Lim Kian Weng and Wong Yee Kang have said about ponteng school. There's no worries about being absent in school actually... O.o"

Look at these two screenshot that I took last night XD (Click on the image to magnify them)

Lim Kian Weng's MSN Personal Message.

Wong Yee Kang's wall (comment) in Facebook. Salute him!!

What for I go to school as the rest of them are not going?

What for I go to school as our school final examinations was over?

No need go larh XDDDDDD

0 comments: