? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Final Year Exams

Final Year Exams is just around the corner.

28th of September.

It's is straight after the Raya holiday.

One week of hell holiday in home, studying...

And I considered it as an emotional abuse...

Sigh... Wouldn't have time to update my blog recently until the exams end since I was forced to study and have no opportunity to even switch on my computer... =.=ll

Sorry my blog readers...

Sorry my fanciesss XDDDDDDD~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still got 1 week holiday?
Happy lo u
Mine just from fri->tues nia~

Jay said...

lols... but we're having exams after holiday =.=ll cant enjoy.....