? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our EST Teacher, Puan Nirmala (II)

For those who have not read my previous post regarding my EST teacher, Puan Nirmala, please kindly click here to view it, otherwise you will not be able to understand this post completely.

Well, again, I would like to talk, but in fact to sarcasm my EST teacher, Puan Nirmala in this post.

As what I've told you guys in my previous posts, Puan Nirmala only knows how to tick and simply put a score based on her sixth sense when she marks our essays.

She will NEVER read our essays.

And I've also shown some photos as evidences in order to verify that she never read our essays while marking.

This time, I did one more experiment to prove that I'm definitely right.

I asked ChuJing to do some mistakes in his essay on purpose, and hand up to Puan Nirmala instantly after completing his essay.

Here is the results:

You see? Without any correction from her again......

Actually, there are two mistakes occur in the essay. Spot them.


Found any?

One of the mistakes is the spelling error of the word "desktop".



However ChuJing spelled it as "deskop".
I would not blame yet excused Puan Nirmala for not noticing this mistake because it is not very obvious.
But now try to look at this.
This is definitely an extinct mistake!!
...... *speechless*


From "Firstly", then straight away jumped to "Thirdly"...

Come on lah, blind one also can notice this BIG mistake... =.=ll
OMG....

0 comments: