? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

5 Kensett Rocks~

Time flies.

Another year passed.

Goodbye 2009, and welcome 2010.

Sigh.. It is SPM year for mi, and my classmates. May God bless us XD

Anyway, everyone in my class seems to get upset about entering Form 5 since it isn't honeymoon year anymore for us. We have to take everything seriously and desperately from now onwards, to get ourselves prepared for teh coming SPM.

WE HAVE TO.

But unfortunately we did not... =.=ll

Things still go on as we were in form 4. We still making noise in class, talking crap with friends, staying childish, staying hyperactive, doing nonsense thing, sleeping in class, copying homeworks, "zha-ing" teachers, peeking miss kee, acting like retards (as Shen Ler said) and etc etc...

These had brought the consequence of making mi not in mood of studying.

5 Kensett really got hope liao...

Shen Ler had been chosen as the monitor of 5K. LOLS~

For your information, he mastered the skill of sleeping RIGHT in front of the teachers without letting them aknowledge.

However, I really enjoy being with them.

I like the "lanjiao" face expressions that Chu Jing gave me.
I like the retarded acts of Jeremy Ee.
I like Ian Lim's "shuddup lah Aan Lee!!!"
I like how Mahadeva follows Ian Lim shouting "shuddup lah Aan Lee!!!"
I like Oscar Loong's bulat look.
I like the way Eu Jin "zha" the others.
I like the middle finger which given by Waiyih to mi.
I like the horny talks by Aan Lee.
I like the way Kum Zhun "zha" the others lower part.
I like Shen Ler's retarded behavior.
I like Jia Wei's hyperactive acts.
I like Boon Liang's "Wah hahaha and Bahhh!!!"
I like the way Mingren assumes himself a barber and "cut" my hair.
I like the way Siek Kye does his add maths during other period and never get caught.
I like the way Chun Xian sleeps in class and never get caught.
I like the way Cheng Nam sleeps in class and always get caught.
I like the way Ben Jie gets fcked by Chu Jing and mi.
I like the way Yee Kang acts like a terrorist.
I like the way Liew Zhen Yi shows off that he manage to erect.
I like how Kai Rong's lower part kena "zha" by the others.
I like Hai Feng's emo mode.
I like how often Mike Lim visits Cyber Cafe.
I like the way Kit Xi acts like a down syndrome kid.
I like the ambition Eric Lim is looking forward "desperately", DBKL.
I like Choon Wei's bald hairstyle, "Hair 1" in Indian's Haircut Shop.
I like how Zheng Kang gets his haircut completed in 45 seconds.
I like the way Keen Kok "zha" the teachers.
I like Sheng Chin's storytelling about Nam Sung.
I like the Rubik's Cube speed competition between mi and Nam Sung.
I like how Cheng Nam "zha" the others, no matter physically or through speaking.
I like Teoh Joe Meng's new name, ARMPIT.
I like the way Jonathan Chooi assumes himself as a king like a retard.
I like SaiMen's low trousers.
I like the way Jue Chuan gives me answer during exams- SHOUT OUT LOUD~
I like Weng Hoe's new name, Ah Beng.
I like the way Ari Saw fcked by us.
I like the way Weng Hong kena pwned by the others.
I like Leong Kah Wai being the only one "guai zai" in 5 Kensett.
I like Joel Kuan being the only one sportsman in 5 Kensett.
I like the way Fu Bin "act cool" yet not cool.
I like the way Meng Teck "act not cool" but cool. LOLS~


May our friendships never be forgotten and I do cherrish the days being with you guys =D

0 comments: