? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

2009 BOSL Annual Dinner (LATE POST)

First I have to say sorry to my fans and friends that I stopped blogging for a long moment because my house modem was confiscated due to spending too much time facing that lifeless computer.. haha =.=ll

Well, I've planned to blog about that memorable night during 2009 BOSL (Board Of Student Librarians) Annual Dinner since long time ago yet due to inconvenience of surfing the Internet, I have really got no opportunity to online in home until today... Sorry for the late upload~!

Um... Well, that night was awesome and I would never forgot until I die.. lols O.o"

17th of December, if I'm not mistaken. I approached Oversea Restaurant by around 7p.m. while it was drizzling. Although it was just some fine drops, but really irritated mi as I had to walked for quite a distance before reaching LRT station...

It was already "people mountain people sea" there when I approached. They were unpunctual(they reached too early XD). And unfortunately, I chose to sit beside Eu Jin during the dinner, and that was when my miserable nightmare starts.

THAT was the BIGGEST MISTAKE that I've made that night...

There's a warning from mi: NEVER sit next to Eu Jin during dinner if YOU want to eat.

His humorous act would never let you to swallow any food.

Your laughter would never end, FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END!! OMG!!

And since Tien Chee was sitting at the same table with us, Eu Jin would have a good chance to "zha" Tien Chee until he cries...

To tell the truth, I did not really eat much on that night... that's the consequence of having meal beside Eu Jin...

The food was nice to look, and tasted nice of course. There were some photos I snatched that night.

The first dish:


Does this look nice?



Of course they looked nice after being decorated..

Well, it's actually bones and some food which had been regurgitated by Eu Jin after chewing them for some times. Apparently they tasted unsavory and horrible... for Eu Jin only... =.=ll



The second dish. It wasn't sharkfin. Dun dream. Instead, soup. =(



The third dish. Here comes Donald Ducky =)



The fourth one. Butter shrimps.

And we were kinda lazy to peel off the skins XD


And I, as the Committee Leader of CAM (Creative & Art Maintanence) decorated the shrimps spontaneously... lols.. =.=ll



The sixth dish. In mandarin cantonese we called this as "Gu Lou Yok" O.o




The seventh dish. Umm.. mushrooms?




The eighth dish. Fried Rice.


We were already in the condition of full when we came to this dish...


Thanks to Leong Kah Wai who entertained us in that instant.

He volunteered to sang "Beat It" by MJ. He rocks!!! XDDD


The ninth dish. According to the menu, it is one of the traditional delicacy from Taiwan.



The last dish, FINALLY. Dessert.



After the refreshment, we had some "lame" game organised by Waiyih, and proceeded to birthday cake session.

We were celebrating for those whose birthdays was in December. Well, belated happy birthday to you guys =D

It was already 11pm++ when we got back to our respective homes.


0 comments: