? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Waiyih's 16th Birthday

Let me introduce you guys the birthday boy firstly, Chak Hidung Waiyih!!! XD




Since it's Waiyih's birthday, according to MBS tradition, every birthday boy is compulsory to receive a "gang bang" from us. Fortunately, he had received TWO today in school, one during recess and one after the school ended. Bless him.

However, two gang bangs was definitely not enough, for us.

So, we (me, Oscar, Mingren and Delvinder) decided to held an awesome birthday party for him after tuition class. Again, bless him.

Cake (A small one) was bought by me and Oscar with the price of RM3.50. It is neither for Waiyih to make a vow, nor for all of us to consume, yet it's for us to "retard" it on the birthday boy's face.

During the tuition class, I told Waiyih that I've bought a cake for him for his birthday celebration later, yet he did not believe my words. Subsequently, he made a bet with me that if what I've been telling him is true, he would "retard" his face into the cake of his own accord.
THIS is the consequences of making bet with Jay Yang... =D

Enjoy.





By the way, happy "sweet" 16th birthday, Waiyih!!!! XDD

0 comments: