? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

3 Days of KL trips for Aiwen... Tiring...

Around a week ago, my cousin from Penang, Aiwen made (in fact, FORCED ^^) me to promise her to bring her around KL to do the activity that ladies just adore, shopping.

I promised her since her trip to KL was like once in the blue moon. The last time she came here was probably 8 years ago...

Hence, this KL trip was unoffically organised by me. The schedule for her KL trip was pressed for time that we did not even have really enough time to hold our breath.

First day of the trip, 17th of October, Saturday- In the afternoon, I told her that my MapleStory patch could not run and we both found no solution for that, hence I just ignored that fcking game and brought her out to Korea Village as she requested.

In fact, Korea Village is just a housing area for foreigners especially K0reans and Arabians. But since Aiwen loved Korea so much, I brought her there to buy what she expected to. Eventually she bought a kimchi, some Korea-manufacture candies and a RM5 Korea ice cream, yet the ice cream was not very nice. Kimchi was her favourite. She stored it in the refrigerator in my house, and intended to share with her friends in Penang when she returns.

Random Photo over there:

Aiwen, enjoying her RM5 Korea-manufacture ice cream... ==


On that night, I brought her and her parents to where my mom works, Cosway Pandan Jaya and together we went to the Pasar Malam nearby. Nothing special there, just like the other Pasar Malam's.

Second day of her trip, which was 18th October, Sunday- I brought her and her parents in addition of my brother to Sungai Wang for shopping. For your information, a taxi only carries maximally 4 people. Unfortunately, me (1) + Brother (1) + Aiwen (1) + Aunty (1) + Uncle (1) = Me+Brother+Aiwen+Aunty+Uncle (5). So, four of them used a taxi there, and I used another taxi personally to there... =.=ll

We reached Sungai Wang simultaneously, and the taxi I used went there by passing by highway, so I expected my taxi fare to be slightly more expensive than theirs. Mana tau my taxi fare was RM 14.50 while theirs was only RM8++ ... So big differences... =.=ll

After shopping in Sungai Wang, we headed to our next destination, the "legendary" Chee Cheong Kai, Petaling Street, or China Town by travelling LRT.
This was the first time for Aiwen to sit on the LRT. Congratulations!!! She was so excited to be able to be on LRT.

Some Random Photos:

Felix and Aiwen enjoying scene in Cahaya LRT Station XD

Posing~


Photo taken from the bridge...



3 of us~~~ XD


As what I knew from my working experience over there, everything is sold there certainly can be negotiated. However the only bad thing was, the human beings there was impolite including the sellers. They sometimes angers with little or no provocation. They will definitely shout at you fiercely if you negotiate an item to a very low price, and some even will give you a pretty SLAP.

Aiwen bought a black hat, and I helped her negotiated it from RM28 to RM18. Well, it was not good enough, but since Aiwen loved the hat so much, we have no point to keep on negotiate and make the seller angry, as when I was negotiating with the hat seller, his anger was already simmering...

Comments from Aiwen and aunty: The people there very firece lor, next time don't bring us there liao... T.T


Some random photos there:


Felix pretended that his left leg has been replaced with fake feet when aunty was choosing for her high heels.

In LRT, heading back home from China Town.


Free Style!!! XD


3rd day of the trip, 19th October, Monday- I brought Aiwen to join our MBS-ians gathering in TimeSquare. In fact, there were 7 people coming, but all of them "put aeroplane", and only left 3 of us (Me, Jun Leong and Kwang Ming) plus Aiwen...

We went there by LRT and then by Monorail, and this was her first time to be on Monorail, again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We approached there around 10.30a.m., and we went for bowling. Subsequently, we went queueing up to buy our cinema ticket, Surrogates. The movie would be projected at 1.55p.m., and since it was only 12.30p.m., Kwang Meng and Jun Leong decided to go and have their lunch, while I accompanied Aiwen for her shopping.

We gathered outside the cinema at 1.45p.m, and queued up to buy some pop-corn. Each set of pop-corn contains of a large packet of pop-corns, two cups of coke, and a free gift, an extremely cute meat-balls blue umbrella.

I bought one set of the pop-corn, and the umbrella was given to Aiwen as a souvenir as she loved that umbrella so much. After that, we went into the cinema for our movie!!!

Once the movie ended, Aiwen and me rushed out of the cinema and went back to Cosway by Monorail and subsequently LRT because they had to approach the bus station at exactly 5.30p.m. to go back to Penang Island.

In LRT, Aiwen finally completed her forst Rubik's Cube by her ownself at 3:47:17 p.m., 19th October 2009, Monday!!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!

When we reached Cosway, my mom claimed that our car does not have any umbrella and requested the umbrella from Aiwen, and Aiwen gave the umbrella to her unwillingly, I think. =D

Haha... poor Aiwen, the only souvenir from me also taken by my mom. Don't be sad larhh XD

Random Video at there:



Enjoy this video as well~ Bowling in TimeSquare.

After they left, I was like... tired like hell... Kept on yawning when staying in Cosway, and eventually I had a short nap there.

Oh ya, almost forget to say that, she forgot to bring along her kimchi back to Penang as it had been stored in my refrigerator.

0 comments: