? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy B'day to 3 of my friends~

I'm here to wish 3 of my friends a HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~

Firstly, a very very belated happy b'day to Alphi Ng Sheau Wei whose b'day is on 6th of October!!!

Sorry I have to wait until today only have the opportunity to update my blog and wish you due to school final-year examinations... =.=ll

Let's us welcome the b'day girl~~


She was currently using wigs... to cover her baldness...

Wahahahaaa... =D

Besides Alphi, I have to wish another person a very happy b'day whose b'day is on exactly TODAY!!

We've been schoolmates and classmates for years, and the most important thing is- we have been undergoing so many sufferings together, and both of us have been in dire peril together before too. Of course, we both worked together to solve the problems encountered.

It's true. We have been helping each other during exams while teachers were not noticing. This is for mutual benefit~! =D

We were neither cheating nor "tiru"-ing leh...

This is instruction from teachers.

"Sila Lihat Sebelah" was printed clearly on the paper, and we had no choice but to follow ...

Enough talk, let's welcome the b'day boy, NG JUE CHUAN~~~~


Lengzai leh?

Want his number? Take from mi XD


Next one, is Crayon a.k.a Loong~~~~

His b'day is on 14th October and now I'm here giving him an early wish!!

HAPPY B'DAY!!! Am I the first one who wishes you this year? O.o"

Okay, I do not have his photo...

BUT...

I have some of his edited-by-himself photo...

Let's welcome Loong~~~ XDDDD











Can imagine his original face by yourself hor...? =.=ll


2 comments:

Unknown said...

thx jay kor for wish me bday~ ^^
and thx for 1st one who wish me..
好感动哦~best kor ever hahaX

Jay said...

lols np =)