? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Report Card Day aka Acedemic Day aka Day of Death... =.=ll

7.01 a.m, Felix woke mi up.

With my eyes half-closing, I went into the washroom and wash up as usual.

And then, I started thinking the objectives of waking up so early today.

OH YEAA!!! Academic day!!!

I knew I'm gonna receive alot alot and alot of complaints from my form teacher, Cik Norizan, my premonition told mi.

After got ready for everything, we departed at around 7.45a.m. and arrived school at around 8.30a.m.

I could see many parents walking out with their sons/daughters with unsatisfied and unhappy faces.

And of course, these faces made mi feel more anxious and nervous...

We headed to the school hall to take Felix's report card.

It was so "zadao" that Felix did not received any complaints from his form teacher. Instead, his teacher praised him that he was always quiet in class.

After that, we headed to the T-mori block of the school to take my report card.

My heart-beat increased...

My mom received a small piece of paper from Cik Norizan, written there '18', which means we had to wait for 10 more students, since that time Cik Norizan was talking to parent number '8'.

It took around 6 minutes for Cik Norizan to talk to a parent averagely. So, it wouldn't be so fast to come to my turn.

We took the opportunity to go to the canteen and have some Nasi Lemak and drinks. Definately, I did not have the appetite to eat much...

Then, I chit-chatted with Chujing and the other friends while my mom chit-chatted wif Aunty Linda after the meal.

Here comes parent number'17' 's turn. My heart almost pop out!!

Suddenly... SUDDENLY...

Chujing came SUDDENLY can asked mi to admit to my mother that I was talkative during class.

I kept asking him for the reason, yet he just told mi to do so without telling mi the reason...

Well, of course I daren't.

IT'S MY TURN!!!

I sat beside my mom, and Cik Norizan was sitting in front of us, with her "assistant", Pn Gan, beside her...

"Jay Yang dapat posisi ke-11 dalam kelas. Not bad pun. Dia berpotensi dapat straight A dalam SPM. Cuma mau berusaha sikit lagi saja," said Cik Norizan.

"Ada apa-apa comment untuk Jay Yang ar?" asked my mom.

"Jay Yang tak ada apa lah..."

"u see?" I whispered my mother with joy.

"Cuma talk active sahaja,"

I was like... WTF.. =.=ll

"Dia selalu cakap dengan ChuJing semasa kelas lah. Cuma itu sahaja lah. Tak ada apa ladi,'' said Cik Norizan.

"Of course cuma itu sahaja lah, wad else u wan o...? =.=ll" I thought.

"Kalau JayYang cakap lagi, sila rotan dia," my mom said, very cruel.

"wah... nid so hyperbola anot o..?" I whispered my mom again...

She knocked my head wif the Report Card softly, warning mi not to talk again in class.

"Ok lo... I try my best to be quiet," I told my mom.

" Not try ur best. You HAVE to do that," she told mi.

-speechless-

Chujing came.

"See? I've already told u to admit to ur mom that u're talkative at first."

=.=ll ............................

0 comments: