? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 10, 2011

Expressing my feelings

A friend of my mother once told me that,

'don't ever be busybody over a matter that doesn't benefit you or only benefits you a little, because eventually when something goes right, no one gives a damn about it, whereas when something goes wrong, everyone puts the blame on you but no one else.'

Finally, I'm able to realize that this is so true after an incident happened today.

I wanna stop being so foolish from today on wards. Don't tell me that i'm realistic. You might find ego in me or even show hatred towards me from today on wards, but frankly, I'm just trying to behave like how everyone around me does.

FML lar.

0 comments: