? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

College

Miraculously, miracle happened, once again. The idea of continue writing my blog crossed my mind all of a sudden, and in addition so many of my friends have actually 'pleaded' and 'begged' me with the addition of sobs (sounds abit serious ._. ) to continue writing my blog. And so, after contemplating deliberately again and again and again, finally i've made my final decision, which is resurrecting my blog.


Finished my fcuking (no harsh word in my blog =D ) SPM on 9th of December in 2010, and stepped into Methodist College for education (A-level Edexcel Program) on the third day of 2011. Veritas Vincit Omnia! XD

After studying in 5 years of methodist high school, still, i have to be in methodist college for 1 and a half year more. For the worse, i will be studying my A-level in an utterly miserable circumstance--> being besieged by nearly 20 assholes from MBS everyday in college. This causes me to remain my retardation even in college, alas.

So, um.. skip everything to the most interesting part of my college life.

Guess what? There's indeed a second version of BENJAMIN HO in my college. He's too retarded, and is even more retarded than me. Mine is 'fake' retardation, but his, is the absolute actual, 100% original undoubted retarded. Perhaps his 21st chromosome in his karyotype got abit technical problem. If everyone in this world behaves like him, no doubt the world would immediately turn into a Dystopia.

He's good in debating, and often comes out with those clever-but-pointless-and-meaningless ideas to 'zha' people until speechless. Despite the points that he gives are ALWAYS meaningless, but as long as it's humorous, and i have no idea what world and what generation is this, people used to hail the more retarded person. So, he owns in every debate. His name is the legendary famous super star, BEN JIE.

So, everyone has to bow before him when meeting up with him. I'll post his picture here some day else, since he has not approved mi in facebook. (he is famous and busy all the time and has no time to accept my friend request in facebook, lanci dou... )

And of course, once i get his photo, i'll most probably make some animations for him as a remembrance or what we call 'home-made souvenir'. Stay tuned for more updates =D

0 comments: