? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

SUPA EPA vs. MEMO PS Plus

I'm having first term exams over these two weeks.

Although this exams is not really important, yet it really drives us insane (Because Oscar is studying for this exams, miracle).

Especially Thursday of the first week, which is today. We are having combos of Sejarah, Biology and Add Maths for today which made us really engrossed with our revision. Some of them even gave up on doing their revision. Thumbs up for them!

Premonition told mi that I will epically failed these three papers with FLYING COLOURS.

As if i bother.

Since tomorrow we're having Computer Literacy paper only, which we will just take it as a warming up exercises, I'm willing to share with you guys about two products from Cosway.

For your information, my mom works in Cosway. So, she generally buys products from Cosway.

According to my experience, approximately 85% of the products from Cosway are effective while the others are not so good. This is just my opinion, no offense hor.. =)

**********************************************************************************

During last year final term exams, my mom bought mi a product called SUPA EPA Fish Oil. It is said to be needed for regulating all biological functions, including those of the cardiovascular, immune brain and nervous systems. In another words, it may help in focusing in studies and also memorising.


I took Sejarah, and that shiity subject really kills my brain cells. So, I attempted to take that SUPA EPA to see whether it helps or not.

Unconsciously it helped. I managed to memorise stuffs more rapidly after taking the product. Even for a damned long name of a celebrity which takes the whole damned line, I could remember it with just one or two glances.

However, I don't know whether it is my skin problem or the product's problem, stuffs went into my brain rapidly, and pimples came out from my face rapidly. That was why I ceased taking the product.

Perhaps it is due to the fish oil which impaired my face.

Conclusion 1: SUPA EPA = Sumpah U Pasti Ada Extra Pimples... Allah!!

**********************************************************************************

Meanwhile, during this first term exams, my mom, again, bought mi another product called MEMO PS Plus.

Just look at the name of this product, I think automatically you know how it functions.


MEMO PS Plus is said to be staving off the memory loss that comes with advancing age. It feeds the brain, protects it from free radical damage. Most importantly, it improves concentration and focus, enhance learning ability, sharpen memory and reduce mental tiredness.

So, this product might definitely help mi in my Sejarah, Biology and Add Math, which required damn lot of memorising, IF IT WORKS.

I took another attempt in taking this product.

It helped. Really.

But helped in the wrong place.

It had actually worked inversely to SUPA EPA...

It helped to reduce the pimples on my face instead of boosting my memory.

And as I mentioned just now, I failed epically in that three subjects, because I couldn't really focus when I was doing my revision.

Weird, huh?

Conclusion 2: MEMO PS = Menipu Engkau Makan, Otak Pasti Sesak.

Well, wish myself good luck in my exams... ._.

0 comments: