? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Permission To Toilet

This is awkward.

During our favourite Add Math period, which was taught by our beloved, adored, dearest and wonderful Add Math Teacher (you know who right?), since the lesson was too... um... lifeless, I really had nothing to do, yet keep on drinking water which was the only way for me to keep myself awoke.

Eventually, consuming water unceasingly for more than half an hour made mi... you know, got anxious to "buang air seni".

Without any more hesitation, I went in front of the class to ask permission to the toilet from Puan Yong while she was teaching. By that instant, I had already endured until the status which I really couldn't take it anymore.

When I asked for a pass from her, she asked something ridiculous.

"Must go ar?"

DUH!!! I thought. I did not express my anger, afraid that she would not even give me the permission. Instead, I nodded patiently.

She hesitated for a moment, and said, "I don't have pass wor."

I was like... wth?

I rushed back to my place, and wrote a pass for her to sign.

After finished writing the pass, I dashed in front of the class again to get her signature instantly.

You know hor, when it is in the time of urgency, and someone keeps dragging your precious time by telling those lame and cold jokes which is not hilarious at all, it is sort of irritating... =.=ll

That's what our wonderful Add Math teacher, Puan Yong does.

When I got the paper for her to sign, she pointed towards the direction of my water bottle and said, " Neh, you got a big bottle there, can pee inside mah,"

Ha-ha, not funny... =.=ll

I gave her an Oh-My-God-It-Is-Damn-Funny look. Give her some face mah...

And thanks to Chong Shen Ler who was falling in love with our wonderful Add Math teacher. He did not help mi to get the process faster, instead, he helped her to drag my time.

He said, " Jay Yang, I got rubber band, you need? "

OMGGGG Pathetic.

Subsequently, Puan Yong said, " Neh, here got paper ma, can use it after you pee here,"


OMGGGGGG IT'S GONNA BURST!!!!!!!!

Then only she grabbed a pen and gave mi the signature.

FINALLY~~~~~~

So, the conclusion is: Never ever ask permission to go to the toilet during Puan Yong's period, otherwise YOU WILL SUFFER!!

0 comments: