? ??????????????Rock and Roll Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7190 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Within? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (35 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 7314 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

End of JvlapleUsaha

I guess almost everyone of my buddies, including Maple buddies, real life buddies and schoolmates, have been informed that I decided to quit MapleStory.

I'm not sure whether I'm coming back to Maple or not since there're alot of unfixed bugs.

And unfortunately after I patched MapleStory latest patch, which is version 0.74 if I'm not mistaken, I encountered wif an error code,-2005532292. The game seemed to load for a while, but after that the screen turned black, n den I got a message box with such error code.Initially I do not know wadda hell is that. Yet after few days had passed, I got information about this error code from one of my Maple buddy. I was told that people with computer with radeon 9200-9250 will not be able to play MapleStory anymore until the bug is fixed. Again, unfortunately, as luck would have it, my graphic card is radeon 9250... =.=ll
There's no solution yet until today. Hence I suggest maplers with computer with radeon 9200-9250 should quit Maple by now. Try another game and stop putting much hope or effort on Maple. I mean, if one isn't always hopeful, den it will not hurt so much by the time one's hope is crushed.


Another reason that I decided to quit MapleStory, is because that I'd been hacked by one of my best Maple fren, Lok. He was considered as one of my very trust-worthy friend, (though he was abit hot-tempered). He had quited Maple for so long n we no longer as intimate as last time before he quited Maple. However, we stil kept in touch via SMS. A few days later after I encountered wif that error code, he told mi that he sold his accounts to his friends via sms suddenly for no reason. In an instant, he asked from mi my passwords n told mi that he intend to play my character for his last time that night since he was going out station after that via sms. Since he was trustworthy in my impression, I gave him my passwords without hesitation. That night was the night that I found my account been hacked. It was definately not a china hacker because my character did not stay in FM (Free Market). I was told that China hackers would drop all of one's item in Fm n left the character in FM before logging out. So, i was pretty sure that he, was the one who hacked my account. He told mi that he quited Maple. However, in fact, he intended to rebuild his old character, since he was informed that his Maple sister, h3alingwind, had came back to Maple again after quiting for quite long time. Also, he told alot of lies when i asked him questions. I mean, self-contradiction occured when i asked him questions repeatedly.


Sigh... Many of my friends couldn't accept the fact that he was the one who hacked mi. All people tot that he was very rich. Yea, I admit, he was rich, but every human in this world is greedy. Even when one is rich, he/she will still want to get more n never appreciate n never get satisfy with wad he had. As we can see in our daily live, businessmen, even they're rich, they work so hard that they might neglect their families n even their health just to earn some extra cash. Some of the businessmen even worked until the wee hours of the second day in order to earn some extra cash. These cases happened especially in countries like Japan. So, I think I'd made myself clear that why Lok would hack mi even he was already a millionaire in MapleStory. In a nutshell, I have to make a warning to all of you: Friends may become a betrayer anytime, so, beware...

P/S: Jvlapleusaha is the name of my character in MapleStory.

0 comments: